Wednesday 5 October 2011

Moo'ving on up : Business Cards

Yesterday night, I ordered new business cards from Moo.
I created a simple design for the front of my cards and used a selection of my work for the back. This is great because when I meet a potential client I can spread my business cards out on a table and arrange them like a mini portfolio. Here is an example of my card below (untrimmed and with watermark) :


They are estimated to arrive by next Friday. The proof is in the pudding so I'll let you know how they turn out!

Here is a link to Moo's UK website: http://www.moo.com/share/wsbz22
(we both save money if you use this link)

**UPDATE**

Cards were delivered much earlier than estimated and I am very pleased with the outcome. If you're designing your own cards on Moo, make sure you save them in the correct format so they don't come out too dark. Instructions are on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment