Thursday 24 February 2011

I had cornflakes for breakfast

Hello and welcome to my blog,

Here I will share my art work and inspirations with the world :) although I do have my reservations...

There are obvious pros to online blogs and social networks but I value my privacy and I'm not much of an attention seeker. With our increased use of social networking and online blogs, privacy is becoming a rare thing and if we don't use a social network we are viewed as strange or anti-social!

Whether we like it or not, our lives are becoming more transparent.

But anyway, who am I kidding. This is an opportunity to showcase my work and hopefully catch the eye of prospective employers ;)

I will keep my mundane jibba-jabba to a minimum and treat your eyes to more visual splendor!

No comments:

Post a Comment